Aged nineteen years.
Synonymous with all that is ultra-hip, ultra-cool, and ultra-ultra.
Loveable curmudgeon and artist of sorts.
Self-contained underwater breathing apparatus.
Reader of tomes, tabloids, and serial killer biographies.
Sharer of laughter and granola.
Listener of an unpalatable soundtrack.
Currently in love.
Message me... I'm bored.
I am so meticulous. And it's only getting wrose. I speak no English.
Some things I've learned this week.
01. Big words really do get you nowhere.
02. Behind the music: pantera is the hardest thing you'll ever have to watch. ...and i've watched some pretty hard things.
03. True crime is great, but illustrated true crime is better.
04. Sorting socks is like playing a game of Mahjong.
05. Real friends are the ones who tell you when your tag is showing.
06. People don't react well to a shirt asking to recall "All the good things Hitler did".
07. Dave chappelle is my biological father.
08. Caramel Frappucinos make me have to poo...sometimes at the most inoppourtune of moments, like waiting in a long line.
09. No matter how many times you play it, solitaire will never be fun.