Holy good god in Hell! I don't know how long its been, but its about time for a damn update. I am a metal head, and I am fascinated by... things. I'l have to come up with something better later but for now, this is about it.
When you register as a user on the Children of Acid site, some personal information is requested. Only that requested in
step one of the registration process is required.
Site maintainers may contact you directly using the email address you have entered to inform you of special offers,
competitions or other news relating directly to the Children of Acid site.
This email address WILL NEVER be sold, given to or 'loaned' to anyone or any company. We hate spam, and I am sure you do too.
If you allow your email address to be viewed in your profile, WE are not responsible for any email you receive cause of this (By default it will not be shown)
email address you have entered.
You are responsible for any and all content submitted to this site.
This includes your profile, mail and comments made in the forums. The
site maintainers have the right to modify or remove any and all of
this content as they deem appropriate. Site maintainers have the right
to view transactions between users should conflicts arise or if dubious
activity is suspected and/or reported. If suspicious activity is noted,
information may be shared with all involved parties. We have the right to delete or modify any account.
Site maintainers will provide law enforcement agencies with all data
requested should a warrant, subpoena or court order be presented.
Should legal action be required, please contact the site maintainers
immediately in order to facilitate contact with their legal counsel.
Terms of Service
Users Must Be 18 and Up!
1. Account may be terminated/suspended due to inactivity. Paid/Lifetime Member accounts are not subject to this rule as long as the account is in good standing. This also does not apply to 'original members'.
2. Account may be terminated/suspended for repeated abuse as defined below:
2a. constant posting of nude or graphic content.
2b. being excessively blocked by other users (25).
2c. for misrepresentation, i.e. wrong age, sex, locale, etc. (Misrepresentation can be corrected. It must be corrected as soon as the misrepresentation is identified or made and it must not be repeated or other misrepresentation made.)
2d. for creation of multiple accounts by the same user (Unless it is not deceptive and they are paid).
2e. sharing your password and/or allowing your account to be accessed by others.
2f. logging into another user's account or falsifying information to invade their privacy and/or alter their account (ie. reading mail, changing photos, editing profile, request deletion)
2g. if an account is/was created or used to bypass quotas, or suspension.
2h. if an account is/was created to effect any of the following.'Crush List', and 'Friends List'.
2i. if the account is/was created or used to bypass warnings produced by excessive blocks.
2j. if the account is used for spamming, mass mail,multiple messages of the same content sent from the same user, advertising, referrals, leads, recruiting, get rich quick schemes, death threats, flooding, prejudice statements, or harassing/harassment etc.
2k. for any other act or behavior that the CoA administrators deem grossly inappropriate.
2l. posting private information (ie. name, address, phone number, screennames, chat logs, email etc) of other member(s) and non-members, without their permission.
2m. Constant negativity, being here to cause trouble, out of control behavior, or dislike for the group(s) this site is about.
3. Account may be terminated/suspended if a system email notification bounces because the recipient's account is closed, or over quota, or if 'mail notification' is turned on and the email account used for the notification is closed or over quota.
Paid Member accounts are not subject to this rule as long as the account is in good standing. We will send you a notice if your email address has a problem, and it should be corrected immediately. If it is not, we will reset your password, forcing you to update the email address in order to login.
4. Account may be terminated/suspended if the account holder is accused of criminal acts that violate any Rule of Law governing the use of this site while interacting with this site or any of its other members or with the aid of this site or any of its members including but not limited to published abuse, libel, fraud, predation, or misrepresentation.
5. Account may be terminated/suspended due to the use of browser refresh, plug-ins, programs, refreshing frames, meta tags, or any webpage(s) to keep refreshing the site , so you can stay logged in, is forbidden.
1. Image(s) posted may not contain nudity, real or simulated sex acts, adult toys, or anything grossly inappropriate. Remember people access this site who are under 18. We also advise against graphic content (dismemberment etc)
When in doubt, don't post it.
2. Posting an image(s) to link to other sites is not allowed, nor an image(s) on this site allowed to be linked on other sites (often referred to as Hot Linking).
3. Posting an image(s) which are property of someone else and/or protected by copyrights, without their permission.
4. Posting an image(s) by anyone under 18 that exposes themselves inappropriately.
5. As always please make sure your photo(s) are in compliance with US Code Title 18 Section 2256 & VA Code Titles 18.2 Section 372 (See Below)
6. Administrators reserve the right to modify or delete any account.
7. Posting private information about other user(s) is now allowed (via an image(s)).